Huwebes, Setyembre 19, 2013

A festive dinner.

After we have some time around the hotel it is now time for dinner. We go back to the dinning hall of Widus to have our dinner. When the food is ready and all set we just need to get some in the buffet table I was just amaze because there was a lot of food in there. well here are some of the food we have there.
          
The first dish I think is beef with broccoli it is delicious when i have tasted it.
The second is chicken pastel i think. I haven't tasted it because I am a bit allergic to chicken so to be sure i didn't taste it. 
Third dish is fettucini i liked this dish it tasted like carbonara because one of my favorite pasta dishes is carbonara. 
  
and lastly is fried rice and here's my friend Jesse when we are just getting our food he joined in the picture.
Here is the picture of what I have for dinner in the hotel I have a full tummy after I have eaten all of this. that's all for now

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento