Miyerkules, Setyembre 18, 2013

A very full lunch :)

After our the seminar proper of Widus hotel. It is now time to have our lunches to have our energy back after a long time of listening in the seminar yeah I agree to the others it makes us feel hungry after a long seminar and a long ride from Makati to Pampanga it is very tiring and when we have arrived we have a seminar to attend to. Well our lunch have Soups,Main dishes,appetizers and specially dessert. Here's a picture on what i have took for my lunch meal in the hotel.
 the rice is garlic rice and it is very tasty, buttered vegetables and i think the other dish is gravy pork and there is a lasagna and for dessert coffee mousse and a chocolate mousse. I have enjoyed our lunch it is delicious and very tasty. My favorite is the lasagna because it is meaty and have that rich flavor my mouth is craving.    

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento