Huwebes, Setyembre 19, 2013

Craving for Filipino menudo.


There is one Filipino dish I have been craving to eat these past weeks well I have tasted it but I really want to have this for dinner tonight and that Filipino dish is Menudo. This is one of my favorite Filipino dishes. My mom makes this in big batches when she cooks this because it freezes well, and it tastes better the longer you keep it. It can stay for up to 2 weeks in the freezer.



The ingredients in making this dish is pork that has been cut in to little pieces, potatoes that have been cubed, carrots that are cubed too, raisins, red bell pepper diced, green bell pepper diced , tomato sauce ,onion chopped , garlic cloves  and cheese . I want to learn how to cook this dish to. I will learn it from my mother who cooks this dish. She said it is not easy to cook but I still want to learn how to cook this dish.


 I love to eat Filipino food because i love the flavor and colors of the food my fellow pilipino cooks. well thats all for now

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento